Three key strategic priorities have been identified to effectively launch the Fanshawe College Foundation from 2008 through 2012. These include:
- Develop the Foundation and its governance framework as a model for College philanthropy.
Communication and Advocacy
- Develop a communication strategy that will establish the profile of the Fanshawe College Foundation.
- The communication strategy will recognize the Foundation's commitment to support student success at Fanshawe College.
- The Foundation will promote awareness of opportunities to support student success and build stakeholder relations that will attract new donors and partners.
- The Foundation will build its capacity to attract and grow support for Fanshawe College.
- Over the next five years, the Foundation will offer a full range of development programs to meet the needs of philanthropic donors and partners.
For more information about the Foundation Strategic Priorities, please contact us.