Accessibility at Fanshawe College
Important information for new Fanshawe students with disabilities:
For students beginning programs:
- Fanshawe College has many great services available that can be helpful to students with disabilities.
- This includes students with 'non-visible' disabilities such as learning disabilities, medical conditions and mental illnesses.
- We have a great team at Fanshawe College who have years of experience working with students with disabilities and other learning challenges.
- The College is required by law to provide accommodations that allow students with disabilities to have equal access to education if they meet admission requirements to a program.
- It is the student's responsibility to inform the College about any accommodations or academic supports that may be needed.
- There are bursaries and grants available to students with disabilities, but students must apply for OSAP to be able to use them.
Students do not have to take on a student loan to use the bursaries or grants. The bursaries and grants do not have to be repaid and can be used for educational expenses at the post-secondary level.
- We look forward to working with you toward your success.
COUNSELLING AND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES
Fanshawe College, Room F2010
1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard, P.O. Box 7005
London, Ontario N5Y 5R6
If you will be attending an area campus in St. Thomas, Simcoe or Woodstock, you will also receive required academic accommodations or supports if you have an accessibility need. Please contact our London office of Counselling and Accessibility Services and we will respond promptly.