Distinguished Alumni Awards - 2010
The Distinguished Alumni Awards program honours individuals who have graduated from a Fanshawe College program and who have used their skills to improve themselves, their career field, their community, and their world. They are passionate about their interests and innovative in their actions, earning a high level of respect from their peer group of co-workers, industry associates and clients.
The 2010 Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients are:
- Community Service - Danielle Aziz (Child and Youth Worker 1991),
Founder, Onward Social Skills, London, ON;
- Technology - Bruce Bonner (Civil Engineering Technology 1987) , President, D.M. Wills Associates
Ltd, Peterborough, ON;
- Creative Arts & Design - Ian Campbell (Design (Industrial) 1982), Partner & COO, iCONECT
Development, LLC, London, ON, and Co-Owner, FC London;
- Recent Grad - Jane Gershon (Business Purchasing 2005) , Strategic Sourcing Intelligence Lead,
Rogers Communications Inc, Toronto;
- Health Sciences - Lucky Heeley (Respiratory Therapy 1992) VP of Sales & Marketing, eVent Medical,
- Business - Randy Zupanski (Hotel and Restaurant Management 1982), General Manager of Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver.
Join lead sponsors TD Canada Trust and Johnson Insurance as these six outstanding Fanshawe College graduates will be honoured at the annual Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner taking place on:
Attached is your ticket order form to this prestigious college event. Please come out and celebrate as the Fanshawe College Alumni Association engages our graduates by recognizing their contributions to society, and by enriching their personal and professional lives through a life-long affiliation with the College.
We hope to see you there and we encourage you to pass this information along to your industry and business partners. Corporate tables are available.