Explore Fanshawe - College Open House
This Saturday, April 4, 2009, Fanshawe College will host the first Explore Fanshawe - Open House from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the London campus. This new open house format will take the place of our traditional Applicant Information Sessions, allowing us to present a much more flexible event for our guests. Not only will academic areas be open, but a number of service areas will be on display, showcasing the College. From our programs, to College services, to restaurants and more, Explore Fanshawe will provide prospective students and their families the opportunity to really see what we have to offer.
Please note that the School of Tourism and Hospitality will be hosting their open house on Saturday, April 18, 2009.
Some highlights of the April 4 event include:
- Doors Open - to academic areas, labs and classrooms, staffed with faculty and students from each area;
- Service Fair - showcasing the amazing amount of resources available to students at Fanshawe;
- Mature Student Sessions - providing information tailored to a fast-growing market;
- College Information Sessions - provided throughout the day for general college information;
- Campus Tours - available every 30 minutes for our guests to discover Fanshawe City!
With over 18,000 invitations sent to prospective students, we are expecting a very busy day on campus. Fanshawe staff are invited to please help us in welcoming our guests, and thank you to those who will be participating in the day!