Fanshawe College Pays Tribute to Distinguished Alumni
Fanshawe College has paid tribute to six outstanding alumni - individuals who have demonstrated exemplary professional, community or public service.
Left to right, front row: Danielle Aziz, Fanshawe President Howard Rundle, Jane Gershon.
Back row: Bruce Bonner, Ian Campbell, Randy Zupanski.
The 2010 Fanshawe College Distinguished Alumni are:
- Danielle Aziz, Founder of Onward Social Skills in London;
- Bruce Bonner, President of D.M. Wills Associates Ltd in Peterborough;
- Ian Campbell, Partner and Chief Operating Officer of iCONECT Development, LLC in London;
- Jane Gershon, Strategic Sourcing Intelligence Lead at Rogers Communications Inc. in Toronto;
- Lucky Heeley, Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for eVent Medical, based in California;
- Randy Zupanski, General Manager of Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver.
The dinner and awards presentation took place on Thursday, November 18, 2010, in the James A. Colvin Atrium at Fanshawe's London Campus.
The Fanshawe Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony is an annual event designed to recognize graduates of Fanshawe College who are making an impact in their communities, throughout Canada and around the world.
"We are immensely proud of all our graduates and their success," said Fanshawe College President Dr. Howard Rundle. "Each of these winners has carried the Fanshawe flag. They have achieved remarkable career success, made a difference in the community, and helped Fanshawe develop the excellent reputation that we enjoy in London and beyond."