News & Events
Fanshawe Students, Staff & Grads Featured in Ontario Prospects
The Ontario Ministry of Education has just released the 2011 edition of Ontario Prospects, a career planning guide for students in Grades 7 to 12, teachers and career counsellors.
The 2011 edition features several Fanshawe students and grads, as well
as an article by Fanshawe's Student Success Leader, Robert Kitchen.
- Tyler Hackney (Manufacturing Engineering Technology)
appears in an article about the WorldSkills 2011
competition in London, England (page 6);
- Lena Klassen (Human Services Foundation) is the subject
of an article about going back to school after dropping out (page 14);
- Matt Blancher (Welding) is featured
in an article about discovering his dream occupation during high school
- Belinda Sayeau (Business) outlines her journey from a
small town in northern Ontario to a career at Fanshawe College
- Joseph Spindler (Child and Youth Worker)
was determined to attend Fanshawe's Child and Youth Worker
program - he succeeded, graduated and now works with
London Children's Connection
- Robert Kitchen (Fanshawe's Student Success Leader) contributed an article about program fit - how to select the perfect program to fit the student's needs (page 38).