Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Accelerated)-2012/2013
Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Accelerated) - Current Academic Year
Manufacturing Engineering Technician Ontario College
Diploma from Fanshawe College
An equivalent qualification from another institution as judged by the College
A combination of relevant education and work experience in a related field as judged by the College to be equivalent to the above
Recommended Personal Preparation
- Training or experience in any one of the following areas would be a helpful preparation for this program: Physics, Chemistry, Electricity, Electronics, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning, Blueprint Reading, Environmental Science, Computer Programming.
Applicant Selection CriteriaWhere the number of eligible applicants exceeds the available spaces in the program, the Applicant Selection Criteria will be:
- Preference for Permanent Residents of Ontario.
- Receipt of Application by May 1st.
- Achievement in the Admission Requirements.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the Fanshawe College Manufacturing Engineering Technician program.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Students wishing to enter Level 4 of the Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Accelerated) program, Program Code MEY2, must first successfully complete the Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Accelerated) program, Program Code MEN2.
- Students that have successfully completed the Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Accelerated) program, and wish to continue with Level 4 of the Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Accelerated) program, must complete an "Application for Program Transfer" form available from the Office of the Registrar, Room E1012.