Campus Card, Bus Pass & Student Handbook
What is my Fanshawe College Campus Card?
- Photo ID card issued to all registered full-time post-secondary students
- Access card for classrooms, labs and buildings
- Part of the London Transit Bus Pass
- Required for library privileges
- Required to write exams
- Required for the meal plan
- Chargeable with cash, to use with public photocopiers and printers at the college
What do I need to do to get my card?
Please be sure you have made at least your minimum fee payment.
Bring identification: photo ID (driver’s licence, health card with photo) or TWO pieces of government issued ID (Social Insurance card, birth certificate).
Where do I get my card?
Office of the Registrar, Room E1012
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Area Campuses (Woodstock, St. Thomas, Simcoe and Tillsonburg)
If you are a first level student attending an area campus, you will have your photo taken at your specific campus.
Returning students continue to use the campus card previously issued. Replacement cards can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.