Fanshawe College offers two residence choices: Traditional Residence Suites and Townhouse Units. Please check the info below for full details on both styles of residence living.
Traditional Residence Suites
Fanshawe has three Residence buildings at the London Campus:
- Falcon House: Opened in 2003; attached to main campus buildings.
- Peregrine House: Opened in 2007.
- Merlin House: Opened in 2009.
- $7,520.00 including $1,200 mandatory meal plan (this plan is a light meal plan to allow the student occasional meals at the Fanshawe College outlets. Over 8 months it works out to only $37.50 per week)
- 415 apartment-style suites (each suite housing 4 students), total occupancy is 1,220 residents. We do have a small number of two bedroom suites available as well.
- All buildings are air-conditioned
- All buildings are non-smoking
- On-site management and 24-hour a-day front desk staff
- Controlled access entry and 24 hour camera coverage in all common areas for your added safety and security. All guests sign in and leave photo ID with the front desk, it’s quick and easy.
- Barrier-free suites available to accommodate the needs of students with physical disabilities
Traditional Residence Suites - Suite Layouts
Four private bedrooms including:
- Double size bed
- Drawer and closet space
- Wired and wireless internet throughout all three traditional buildings; on-site, student-focused tech support
- Cable TV
- Phone plans available through the internet provided
- Table and chairs
- Microwave oven
- Sink and counter space
- Residents are allowed to bring only CSA certified appliances that have a self-contained heat source
Living Room including:
- Sofa and armchair
- Television with cable
- Closet space
Two bathrooms including:
- Stand-up shower (no tub)
Residence Common Areas:
- Activity lounges; including pool tables, ping pong, foosball and shuffle board
- Common kitchen available with stove top and oven
- Common lounges
- Movie lounge with big screen TV and surround sound
- Study lounges for individual or group study
Townhouse Units: Kestrel Court, 900 Fanshawe College Blvd.
- Standard bedroom (double bed) $6,000.00 or small bedroom (single bed) $5,720.00 – meal plan not required but may be purchased through Retail Services for convenience.
- 66 townhouse units (each with 6 beds), total occupancy is 396 residents
- All units are fully-furnished
- All units are non-smoking
- All utilities are included
- Social and educational activities planned by Residence Life staff
- Residence Office (Unit 7) is staffed 24/7
- Convenient location is directly across from the main College entrance on Fanshawe College Blvd.
- Students have access to Safe Walk and SERT (Student Emergency Response Team)
Suite Layouts - Six private bedrooms (four bedrooms upper level, two bedrooms lower level):
- Closet space
- Internet right to your bedroom; Rogers IPTV included and wireless is available (router is required)
Full-size kitchen including:
- Double sink and counter space
Two full-size bathrooms:
- Shower with bathtub
- Single sinks and counter space
- The common area includes a living room located on the main floor of each unit. There is also an additional two-piece bathroom located on the main floor of each unit.
- Laundry facilities located on the townhouse complex (Unit 8), featuring new equipment, easy process to load money on your laundry card and the ability to check machine status from your computer
- On-site Residence staff
- Parking available (extra cost)
- All students living at the Townhouses have access to all services available to any student is Residence
- Full Residence life program and services available on the townhouse complex