Fanshawe College offers two residence choices: Traditional Residence Suites and Townhouse Units. Please check the info below for full details on both styles of residence living.
Traditional Residence Suites
- Cost: $7340.00 including $1200 mandatory meal plan
- Three Residence buildings:
- Falcon House: Opened in 2003; attached to main campus buildings.
- Peregrine House: Opened in 2007.
- Merlin House: Opened in 2009.
Traditional Residence Suites - General Features
- Three air-conditioned buildings, 415 suites, each suite housing four people, and total occupancy is 1220 residents.
- Non-smoking buildings
- On-site management and 24-hour a-day front desk staff, along with controlled access entry, 24 hour surveillance in all common areas for security. All guests must sign in and leave photo ID with the front desk.
- Residences are able to meet the needs of students with physical disabilities by providing barrier-free suites.
Traditional Residence Suites - Suite Layouts
Four private bedrooms including:
- Oversized double bed
- Drawer and closet space
- Internet connection - restrictions apply
- Cable television
- Phone provided
Traditional Residence Suites - Kitchenette including:
- Table and chairs
- Refrigerator and microwave oven
- Counter with sink
- Residents are allowed to bring only CSA certified appliances that have a self-contained heat source
Traditional Residence Suites - Living Room including:
- Sofa and armchair
- Television with cable
- Closet space
Traditional Residence Suites - Two bathrooms including:
- Stand-up shower (no tub)
Traditional Residence Suites - Residence Common Areas
- Activity lounges - including pool tables, ping pong, foosball, and shuffle board
- Common kitchen available with stove top and oven
- Common lounges
- Movie lounge with big screen TV and surround sound
- Study lounges for individual or group study
Townhouse Units - 900 Fanshawe College Blvd, "Kestrel Court"
- Standard bedroom: $5800.00 (meal plan not required).
- Small bedroom: $5540.00 (meal plan not required).
Townhouse Units - General Features
- Offers fully-furnished student townhouses.
- Non-smoking units.
- Our on-site staff is dedicated to serving your needs and arranging both social and educational activities, in helping you meet other residents. Residence Office (Unit 7) is staffed 24/7.
- Convenient location just steps away from the College (directly across from main entrance on Fanshawe College Blvd)
Townhouse Units - Suite Layouts
- Fully furnished suites
- Six bedroom suites
- Four bedrooms upper level, two bedrooms lower level
- Individual bedrooms
- Closet space
- Utilities included
- Internet right to your bedroom, Rogers IPTV included
Townhouse Units - Kitchen:
- Full-size kitchen
- Double sink
Townhouse Units - Bathroom:
- Two full-size bathrooms (with tubs)
- Single sinks
- Counter top area
Townhouse Units - Common Areas and Amenities:
- Living rooms: Living rooms (common areas) on main floor
- Laundry facilities: Laundry will be provided in one location at the Townhouse complex. We will provide the newest equipment and a convenient process to load money on your laundry cards and see the status of the laundry machines right from your computer.
- On-site Residence staff
- Parking available (extra cost)
- Room-mate matching available