In addition to the resources available to all Fanshawe College students and graduates through Career
Services, the links below may also assist you with your job search:
London and Area Job Postings:
- London Job Links: A comprehensive listing of job sites and resources for London job seekers.
- Links2work - Online employment resources serving London and Middlesex County
- Knighthunter-A London and Area Job Posting site
Government/ Municipal Job Postings:
Common Job Posting Websites:
- Workopolis Campus - Canada's biggest job site for students. Use Fanshawe's password 'ewahs22' when registering.
- Job Postings - Job opportunities for Canadian students
- Monster - Large Canadian online career management and job posting portal for students and graduates
- CanJobs: Search for jobs by province, work category and keywords.
- Jobsnorth.ca - Work in Northern Canada
- CultureWorks.ca - A virtual career resource centre offered by The Cultural Human Resources Council
- Job Bank - Combines search engines for both the National Job Bank and the Public Service Commission of Canada
- WORKink is Canada's largest Virtual Employment Resource Centre for Job Seekers with Disabilities
- Eluta - a search engine that specializes in finding new job announcements at employers across Canada
- Indeed.ca - In one search, Indeed provides free access - in a single search - to thousands of jobs and internships from hundreds of job boards, newspaper classifieds and company websites.
- Wowjobs.ca - Search over 100,000 jobs from thousands of job boards, employment and career sites in Canada
- Simplyhired.ca - Search postings from the top job boards, newspapers, content sites, associations and organization career sites
- Careerjet.ca - Careerjet maps the huge selection of job offerings available on the internet in one extensive database by referencing job listings originating from company websites, recruitment agency websites and large specialist recruitment sites.
Not For Profit Job Postings /
NEW - Interview Stream:
Links to Newspapers:
Directories and other resources: