In 1967, the world was rapidly changing and Fanshawe opened its doors to meet the needs of a surging Ontario economy, offering 24 high-skill programs.

Now in its 50th year, Fanshawe is more relevant than ever, offering more than 200 diploma, degree, certificate and apprenticeship programs that prepare students for rewarding high-skill careers.

As we head into an era that will be dominated by change, technological growth and globalization, Fanshawe will continue its commitment to real world, results-based learning.

Fanshawe Downtown Campus Phase II

As part of its phase two downtown development plans, Fanshawe is transforming the former Kingsmill's building, located directly across from the College's Centre for Digital and Performance Arts (CDPA), into a dynamic six-storey learning centre for tourism, hospitality and IT programs. The new facility will feature modern labs, bright and open classrooms and collaborative learning spaces for 1,600 students. When complete, the new downtown campus, including CDPA, will bring a total of 2,000 students into the heart of the city.

Rendering of future Fanshawe building in downtown London

Fitness Wellness Centre

Fanshawe is excited to open a new and expanded Fitness Wellness Centre in the spring of 2017. The new Centre will provide all students with more and modern space, as well as improved access to fitness, athletic, wellness and health services. With the growth of the College and an increased focus on fitness and wellness, this facility will be one more asset to ensure Fanshawe offers a premier college learning and student life experience. The three floor facility, funded by the Fanshawe Student Union (FSU), will significantly increase the space available for the delivery of health services, designated wellness programming and flexible fitness space for cardio and strength training and group exercise rooms. It will also house space for massage therapy and other wellness services, the Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic, pharmacy and juice bar.

Rendering of the future Wellness Fitness Centre