Welcome to Fanshawe College - the number one choice for thousands of students each year. Whether you're from around the corner or around the globe, Fanshawe College offers career training and skills upgrading to suit your needs.
"Temple in the woods"
The origin of the word Fanshawe is old English and is a combination of two words: fane (meaning temple or building) and shaw or shawe (meaning woods). Hence “temple in the woods".
We offer a wide variety of post-secondary and graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
Fanshawe is one of the largest colleges in Ontario with a community focus and campuses located in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Woodstock. Our locations in Southwestern Ontario offer you the best of friendly, small town living with access to larger centres along the Detroit-Toronto-Montreal corridor.
Fanshawe students benefit from a number of facilities and services - click here for details.
Campus tours and college information sessions happen regularly, almost year-round. Tours and information sessions give you a feel for our campus and help you make that all-important decision. The best time to visit Fanshawe is between October and April when our campuses are at their busiest.
Fanshawe graduates get jobs. With current skills shortage in many areas, employers are turning to colleges like Fanshawe to train and re-train employees. Come grow with us. Stretch your mind, expand your horizons and explore new techniques and knowledge.
Did you know Fanshawe College has:
- 40 co-op programs
- Over 100 articulation agreements with postsecondary institutions around the world
- Excellent services for students with physical or learning needs
- 116 full-time programs, including graduate and degree programs
- 17,350 full-time students and 26,000 part-time students annually
- Over 2,500 apprentices
- 1,200 international students from more than 50 countries
- 160,000 alumni living and working around the world
- A full range of lifelong learning opportunities through Continuing Education and corporate training services
For more information, please visit the Registrar's Office.
If you have questions about financial assistance, please visit Financial Aid.