Each year Fanshawe College students complete projects and research requested by businesses, non-profit and public sector organizations in our communities. Examples of recurring student projects may include:
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business:
- Market research;
- Google analytics;
- Website design;
- Marketing communications;
- Integrated marketing plans.
School of Applied Science and Technology:
- Design, develop and test or improve products and services;
- Prototype and test new technology
School of Design:
- Landscape design plan;
- Fashion or costume prototypes;
- Clothing design and testing;
- Art fashion shows for charity;
- Map making.
School of Digital and Performing Arts:
- Website design and development;
- Mobile application design and development;
- Voiceover projects;
- Charity events, that require live entertainment, production setup and event support;
- Trade show set-ups.
School of Language and Liberal Studies:
- Systematic assessment of initiative results;
- Program or project mapping and evaluation;
- Assess the value of program activities.