The Fanshawe Student Experience
We know you’re more than a student and that’s why Fanshawe is more than a college. Just look at Fanshawe’s incredible campus - or ask someone who knows. It’s a place where people meet and futures are made.
In addition to state-of-the-art tools for mastering your craft, we’ve got restaurants, residences and everything you need to have the best time with some of the best friends - people who share your passions and dreams.
Fanshawe is a place to engage and be hands-on with what you love - creating something, solving problems, helping others - and building a foundation for a lifetime of happiness and success.
The success you’ll have:
- wireless everywhere
- study and tutorial services
- resumé and job search services
- career listings
- medical services
The fun you’ll have:
- over a dozen restaurants and cafeterias, including an on-campus bar
- retail services
- four student residences
- bus pass
- wellness centre and sports complex
- varsity and intramural teams
- 106.9 The X campus radio station
Our grads get jobs
Plain and simple, Fanshawe College is a smart investment for your future. We’re constantly upgrading our technology and curriculum to ensure Fanshawe students get the skills and experience that employers are looking for. In fact, employers keep coming to us — for co-op and on-campus recruiting — competing to hire Fanshawe grads for jobs before someone else does.
With Fanshawe’s Career Services you’ll get access to job search consultations, information, and on-campus recruiting — both while you’re a student and after you graduate. The facts speak for themselves: 87.6% of Fanshawe College grads found employment within six months.
Your path starts here
- Fanshawe's Community Employment Services has received federal funding to provide the Career Launcher program in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Aylmer, Ontario.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Fanshawe College has made the difficult decision to defer all fall 2020 convocation ceremonies.