Fanshawe College believes in offering a very inclusive and supportive environment. We strive to make all our services accessible to all people, at all times.
From time to time, some services at the College may be disrupted. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to make the provision of services at Fanshawe College more accessible for you.
In case of an emergency:
Dial 4242 from any College phone.
Refer to the emergency communication plan for more information on planned or unplanned service disruptions: www.fanshawec.ca/emergencyplan.
Fanshawe will also share information about major disruptions and emergency conditions in the following ways:
- Fanshawe website, staff and student portals;
- Announcements sent through the emergency computer notification system;
- Overhead paging system;
- Fanshawe's radio station, 106.9-FM "The X";
- London Free Press website: www.lfpress.com.
For information about accessible customer services, please visit:
Please let us know:
Please try to be aware when facilities or services regularly used by people with disabilities are temporarily unavailable. Direct individuals to other similar facilities or services, as appropriate.
If a disruption occurs, please notify Campus Security Services (519-452-4400), so that signs can be posted and people can be informed of the service disruption, and when the service is expected to resume.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.