Alternative formats for this website and all Fanshawe publications:
- Click here to download NaturalReader, text-to-speech software that can read "any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and e-mails". Free downloads available for Windows and Mac.
- Click here to download NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access), free portable screen reader software for Microsoft Windows.
- For more information on alternative formats, visit our Accessibility Services website.
- To receive parts of this website or any Fanshawe College publication in an alternate format, please contact Counselling and Accessibility Services at 519-452-4282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.