Campus Planning and Capital Development delivers safe learning and working campus environments consistent with the "fit, form and function" requirements of the College, its students and its staff.
Campus Planning and Capital Development is comprised of the following business units: Project & Construction Management and Facilities Planning & Development. Collectively the Campus Planning & Capital Development team is responsible for:
- Site servicing and landscaping
- Architectural, structural and interior design
- Mechanical and electrical systems planning
- Design and construction
- Project management and construction contract administration
- Interior space planning and move coordination
- Office and academic furniture
- Equipment specification, installation and inventory
- Campus planning
- Real property acquisitions
- Lease management
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.