Campus Planning and Capital Development delivers safe learning and working campus environments consistent with the "fit, form and function" requirements of the College, its students and its staff.
Campus Planning and Capital Development is comprised of the following business units: Project & Construction Management and Facilities Planning & Development. Collectively the Campus Planning & Capital Development team is responsible for:
- Site servicing and landscaping
- Architectural, structural and interior design
- Mechanical and electrical systems planning
- Design and construction
- Project management and construction contract administration
- Interior space planning and move coordination
- Office and academic furniture
- Equipment specification, installation and inventory
- Campus planning
- Real property acquisitions
- Lease management
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.