Campus Planning and Capital Development delivers safe learning and working campus environments consistent with the "fit, form and function" requirements of the College, its students and its staff.
Campus Planning and Capital Development is comprised of the following business units: Project & Construction Management and Facilities Planning & Development. Collectively the Campus Planning & Capital Development team is responsible for:
- Site servicing and landscaping
- Architectural, structural and interior design
- Mechanical and electrical systems planning
- Design and construction
- Project management and construction contract administration
- Interior space planning and move coordination
- Office and academic furniture
- Equipment specification, installation and inventory
- Campus planning
- Real property acquisitions
- Lease management
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.