Facilities Operations and Sustainability are your Fix It, Clean It, Park It and Green It Team!
Maintenance Services and Utilities - Your Fix It Team!
Maintenance Services and Utilities are responsible for making sure everyone who attends, works at, or visits the College is comfortable and safe. We oversee:
- Maintenance and improvement for all College facilities
- Building systems such as HVAC and automation
- Building hardware, such as doors and locks
- Building envelope (roof and exterior walls) and interior finishes (walls, ceilings, floors). This includes painting, brickwork, plumbing, window coverings, office space set-up, and signage across all campus locations
Custodial, Grounds, and Support Services - Your Clean It and Park It Team!
Custodial, Grounds and Support Services keeps the College clean, the parking lots safe, and information flowing over all of Fanshawe's campuses. We oversee:
- Waste removal and recycling services
- Custodial contracts and housekeeping services to ensure the College's standards are met.
- Landscape maintenance and snow removal contracts
- Event set up
- Campus mail delivery and portering services
- Parking fees, regulations and services at each of the Fanshawe Campuses. For more information on parking, please visit our Parking page.
Fanshawe Sustainability - Your Green It Team!
Fanshawe Sustainability is all about helping the College become a better place, now and in the future, through sustainability practice. We focus on all pillars of sustainability: environment, social, and economic. For information on sustainability practices at the College, and how you can lead a more sustainable life, please visit our Fanshawe Sustainability page.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.