College policies are changing! Our College Policy Optimization project is continuing. If you know the old policy that you are looking for, click here to access a cross-reference table that will assist in determining which policies are currently in force. (Note: you must be logged in to MyFanshawe to view this document.)
The files below are in Adobe Acrobat/PDF format. Download the free PDF reader.
P1. Health, Safety & Security
- P101: Corporate Health and Safety
- P103: Safe College Campus
- P104: Sexual Violence and Sexual Assault
P2. Human Resources
- P201: Early and Safe Return to Work
- P202: Absence Management
- P203: Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
- P204: Accommodation for Employees with Disabilities
- P205: Compensation for Administrative Employees
- P206: Terms and Conditions of Non-Unionized Employees
- P207: Employee Code of Conduct
- P208: Respectful College Community and Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination
- P209: Employee Health Records
- P210: Professional Development Leave
- P211: Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- P212: Staff Recruitment
- P213: Working Relationship
- P214: Whistleblower
Shortcut to this page: https://www.fanshawec.ca/policies/people
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.