Student Strike Relief Fund:
This fund is available for full-time students and apprentice students who have incurred (or will incur) unexpected incremental expenses due to strike-related reasons. The fund is established at a maximum of $500 per eligible student and is open for submission until April 30, 2018. Eligible costs include:
- Incremental travel costs incurred to change or cancel travel booked prior to the strike;
- Incremental living costs including food, housing and transportation;
- Incremental child care expenses, and
- Other incremental expenses based on individual needs or circumstances.
You may access our Student Strike Relief Fund Application online at https://www.fanshawec.ca/relief-fund-application.
International students require a Canadian address on file within their student record, prior to approval/issuance of a Student Strike Relief Fund cheque.
To update your address:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Go to Students menu
- Click on Demographic Update
- Enter your local Canadian address
Shortcut to this page: https://www.fanshawec.ca/StudentSupport