To help reduce the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our students, staff and communities, Fanshawe campuses will be closed as of 11:59 p.m. March 17, 2020. Other updates that have been provided to students and staff include:
- Student support services are moving to virtual delivery (online or by phone) only. As of Wednesday, March 18, 2020, there will be no on-site services until further notice. A list of virtual services and contact points has been posted to our website.
- All athletics and recreation facilities, including the Student Wellness Centre were closed as of 4:30 p.m,. Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Students have been advised to avoid large groups and social gatherings.
- Students living in residence are encouraged to return home if possible. Reduced food service options are still available for students who must stay in residence.
- Students will begin online learning where possible starting Monday, March 23, 2020.
Updates are being provided daily on our COVID-19 information website.