On Thursday, February 8, 2018, Fanshawe will host the 26th Distinguished Alumni Awards, celebrating significant contributions of six graduates and an honorary alumnus who have established a legacy of excellence in their workplaces and communities.
What: Hall of Fame Dinner.
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018.
Time: 5:30 p.m. (reception), 6 p.m. (remarks).
Location: James A. Colvin Atrium, located in B building (please see campus map for building location).
The 2017 recipients are:
- Peter Cassidy (Architectural Technology '79), Principal, John Paul II Secondary School (Technology);
- Elizabeth Lorusso (Radiography '81), MRI program coordinator, Fanshawe College; MRI Technologist, London Health Sciences Centre/St. Joseph's Health Care (Health Sciences);
- Marcy Mussari (Interior Decorating '14), Owner & Entrepreneur, Marcy Mussari Interior Decorating; Winner, The Search for Canada's Next Designer (Recent Graduate);
- Nick Paparella (Broadcast Journalism '81), Reporter, CTV News London (Community Service);
- Peter Rocca (Computer Programmer '94), CEO, Partner & Founder, Start.ca, (Business);
- Steven Sabados (Fine Art '86), Host, The Goods on CBC; Designer, S&C Home Collection (Creative Arts and Design);
- Peter van der Westen, President, Vanderwesten and Rutherford Associates Inc. (Honorary Alumni).
Full biographies of Fanshawe's Distinguished Alumni Award recipients are attached (PDF).
For further information, please contact Corporate Communications.