Two new pre-apprenticeship programs funded by the Government of Ontario.
Funded by the Government of Ontario, the pre-apprenticeship training program helps potential entrants to the apprenticeship system develop their job skills and trade readiness so that they will be prepared to find work as apprentices.
"These two new programs will provide pre-apprentices with employable skills and on-the-job training in exciting and growing industries," said Rob Gorrie, chair of the School of Transportation Technology.
Information sessions will be held at Fanshawe's Centre for Applied Transportation Technologies building at 1764 Oxford Street East. Interested participants are asked to bring a copy of their resumé. Applications will be accepted at the information sessions.
All sessions will be held in Z building, room 1024, 1764 Oxford Street East, London, ON:
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 10 a.m.