Effective September 2018, the following 14 Fanshawe programs will be officially accredited by Co-operative Education Work integrated Learning Canada (formerly the Canadian Association of Co-operative Education).
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- Computer Systems Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Chemical Laboratory Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering (Technician/Technology)
- Construction Engineering Technology (Management)
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Law Clerk
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Marketing
- Adventure Expeditions and Interpretive Leadership
This prestigious accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for co-operative education programs in Canada. We join our colleagues from Conestoga and Georgian, as well as 35 other colleges and universities throughout Canada.
CEWIL Canada accredited programs receive recognition on the CEWIL Canada web site, in the CEWIL Canada Co-op Program Directory, and in other appropriate documentation. The "CEWIL Canada Accredited" designation is granted through CEWIL Canada's Accreditation Council for a six-year period.
Fanshawe would like to recognize support from our academic partners in ensuring these programs are met with utmost integrity and that we continue to collaborate together to ensure our students are successful.
For further information about Fanshawe College, please contact Corporate Communications.