Updated: September 14, 2020.
Please view the information and resources on this page for Fanshawe's updates relating to the upcoming fall 2020 semester and COVID-19.
- Unlocking potential: A community update from Fanshawe President Peter Devlin
- Fanshawe community raises $400,000 to support student success
- Fanshawe delivery brings joy to elderly
- Fanshawe Donates Medical Supplies to Woodstock Hospital
- Respiratory Therapy Students to Work With COVID-19 Patients
- Fanshawe Responds to PPE Shortage
- Fanshawe closes campuses
- Fanshawe cancels classes week of March 16 to 20
How to protect yourself
From the Ontario Ministry of Health:
To reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, including coronaviruses, you should follow usual health precautions such as:
- Washing your hands often;
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick;
- Practising proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
Canadian travel advisory - June 2020:
Avoid non-essential travel outside of Canada until further notice. Please review the Government of Canada's Travel Advice and Advisories.
Health information updates
For up-to-date information about COVID-19, please visit these sites:
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- South West Public Health
St. Thomas site – 519-631-9900
Woodstock Site – 519-421-9901
- Huron Perth Public Health
For further information, please visit Fanshawe's media contact page.
Shortcut to this page: https://www.fanshawec.ca/covid19.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.