In addition to the province-wide lockdown currently in place, the Ontario government has announced a new stay-at-home order which takes effect on Thursday, January 14, 2021. Click here for the latest update on the Winter 2021 semester.
- Unlocking potential: A community update from Fanshawe President Peter Devlin
- Fanshawe community raises $400,000 to support student success
- Fanshawe delivery brings joy to elderly
- Fanshawe donates medical supplies to Woodstock Hospital
- Respiratory Therapy students to work with COVID-19 patients
- Fanshawe responds to PPE shortage
How to protect yourself
From the Ontario Ministry of Health:
To reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, including coronaviruses, you should follow usual health precautions such as:
- Washing your hands often;
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick;
- Practising proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
Canadian travel advisory - June 2020:
Avoid non-essential travel outside of Canada until further notice. Please review the Government of Canada's Travel Advice and Advisories.
Health information updates
For up-to-date information about COVID-19, please visit these sites:
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit
- Southwestern Public Health
St. Thomas site – 519-631-9900
Woodstock Site – 519-421-9901
- Huron Perth Public Health
For further information, please visit Fanshawe's media contact page.
Shortcut to this page: https://www.fanshawec.ca/covid19.