On Thursday, September 1, between 8:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., most areas of Fanshawe College's London Campus and other locations will be closed for an employee event.
The following service areas will remain open during this time:
- Accessibility Services
- Community Employment Services, Nelson Plaza location
- Huron/Bruce regional sites
- Office of the Registrar – The E1012 office will be closed, but students can still pick up their FANCards in H Building Cafeteria.
- Market Tower location
- Retail Services (Campus Store, RedZone, TechZone, Variety Store and Food Services)
- St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus
- Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus
- Woodstock/Oxford Regional Campus
All areas of the College will re-open after 10:30 a.m.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.