We understand that one of the most important tasks for you as a teacher or guidance counsellor is to help guide students as they choose a career path. A solid understanding of the education options available helps a student make a career choice that's right for them.
We want to make your job an easy one, and we have all the information you need right here about the questions you’re asked every day.
Our student recruitment team is available for virtual appointments. These one-on-one meetings are a great way to for students, parents, teachers and guidance counsellors to connect with Fanshawe and ask any questions about starting college.
If you're thinking ahead to high school visits, email us at email@example.com.
See for yourself why over 20,000 students choose Fanshawe every year!
Helpful links for Guidance Counsellors and Teachers
- See our current list of highly competitive programs, and encourage your students to apply to these programs by the February 1 equal consideration deadline.
- With 200+ career programs and pathways, there are multiple ways for students to earn their credentials, both at Fanshawe and beyond! Use our pathways tool to navigate your students’ options.
- Pathway options are available for students who have taken workplace-level programs in high school. This is evaluated on a case-by-case level, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- International applicants should apply through the international student application process, instead of OCAS. Please refer all international applicants to Jake Yoon at email@example.com.
- Students receive offers of admission that are conditional on their second semester marks. They will still be given equal consideration with other applicants if they submit their application by February 1, as long as their second semester marks meet the admission standards for their program.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.