Helpful information for parents and supporters
We understand that choosing a college can be a difficult decision for students and parents alike. It’s important to find a good fit; a place where your son or daughter can thrive in and out of the classroom. After all, there’s a lot more to college than earning a diploma or degree. It's a chance for your son or daughter to broaden their horizons, develop initiative and independence, meet new people and form friendships that can last a lifetime. Rest assured we want the best for our students. That’s why we work hard to offer the ultimate college experience.
Exploring options and applying to college
- Explore 200+ career programs
- Book a virtual appointment with recruitment advisor
- Book a call with an academic and pathways advisor
- Experience Fanshawe at an Open House or take a virtual tour
- Learn how the application process works
- How to accept an offer of admission
Financing post-secondary education
- Find the tuition and ancillary fees related to the programs selected
- Learn what financial aid options are available in the form of OSAP, bursaries, awards or scholarships
What to expect and support for students
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.