Helpful information for parents and supporters
We understand that choosing a college can be a difficult decision for students and parents alike. It’s important to find a good fit; a place where your son or daughter can thrive in and out of the classroom. After all, there’s a lot more to college than earning a diploma or degree. It's a chance for your son or daughter to broaden their horizons, develop initiative and independence, meet new people and form friendships that can last a lifetime. Rest assured we want the best for our students. That’s why we work hard to offer the ultimate college experience.
Exploring options and applying to college
- Explore 200+ career programs
- Book a virtual appointment with recruitment advisor
- Book a call with an academic and pathways advisor
- Experience Fanshawe at an Open House or take a virtual tour
- Learn how the application process works
- How to accept an offer of admission
Financing post-secondary education
- Find the tuition and ancillary fees related to the programs selected
- Learn what financial aid options are available in the form of OSAP, bursaries, awards or scholarships
What to expect and support for students
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.