To ensure your graduation goes smoothly, review the following information to find out what is required prior to your convocation:

To confirm your eligibility for graduation, check WebAdvisor My Progress. Ensure all your courses, general education elective and any additional requirements, including any co-op requirements, are complete with a minimum cumulative GPA to be eligible to graduate. If you have questions or concerns or require academic advising, please contact your Student Success Advisor or Program Manager for assistance.

If you are a full-time student finishing your final academic level, you do not need to apply to graduate. We will send you information about graduation approximately three months before the ceremony by email to your FanshaweOnline email address. Some information is also sent to your personal email address so please ensure this information is up to date on WebAdvisor.

If your final registration in your program is a co-op work term, once you successfully complete your co-op work term, your program coordinator will submit your application to graduate (grad list).

If you are finishing the final course in your program on a part-time basis and wish to graduate, you must complete the Application to Graduate for Part-Time Students form and submit it to the appropriate program division or school:

London Campus June ceremonies: by April 24, 2020.
London Campus November ceremonies: by August 21, 2020.
Area campus fall Graduation ceremonies: by August 21, 2020.

Note: If you are currently taking an OntarioLearn course, please inform your program division or school. Final grades for these courses must be received by the grad list deadline in order to be eligible to graduate in the upcoming ceremony. Your division or school may be able to request early release of grades by contacting Continuing Education at Fanshawe College.

Your contact information must be correct. The majority of graduation information is sent by email; however, some communications are sent by mail. Please ensure your email and mailing address are up-to-date on WebAdvisor.

Your name will appear on your degree, diploma or certificate as it appears on your record at Fanshawe College. If there is an error in the spelling of your name, please send a photocopy of one piece of current government-issued photo identification with the correct spelling of your name or two pieces of current government-issued non-photo identification, plus your student number, to the Office of the Registrar, by the end of your graduating term.

If your name has changed during your registration at Fanshawe College, perhaps due to a change in your marital status, please send photocopies of two pieces of current government-issued identification (e.g., marriage certificate and one additional piece of identification) with your new name, plus your student number, to the Office of the Registrar, by the end of your graduating term.

Any outstanding debt you may have with the College, including library fines, must be resolved before your document is released.