In accordance with Ministry Policy, the admission requirements or eligibility criteria for each program will be established on a program specific basis.
Unless otherwise stated, the standard academic admission requirement for post-secondary programs is one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the General Level, OR
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE), OR
- an Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent, OR
- a Mature Applicant with standing in the required courses where applicable.
In accordance with Ministry Policy, where the number of program-eligible applicants exceeds available spaces, applicants will be accepted into programs according to the following order of preference:
- Permanent residents of Ontario
- Permanent residents of other provinces and territories in Canada
- Other applicants.
For more information concerning Program Admission Requirements, please refer to the published Fanshawe College Program Guide or contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.