Current high school students
Applicants missing admissions requirements
- College Preparation courses offered at Fanshawe
- Academic & Career Entrance Certificate (Academic Upgrading) in London
- Academic Upgrading in Simcoe
- Academic Upgrading in St. Thomas
- Academic Upgrading in Woodstock
- Science and Math upgrading through Part-Time Studies (Continuing Education)
Applicants for competitive programs/undecided applicants
Fanshawe College has many certificate (and diploma) programs designed to help clarify career goals as well as prepare students for further study. Our preparatory programs help student gain the academic skills needed for our highly competitive programs.
- General Arts & Science - designed for students interested in going to university, clarifying career goals, or to prepare for a large number of Fanshawe programs.
- Business Fundamentals - to prepare for programs in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- Fine Art Foundation - to prepare for programs in the Schools of Design or Contemporary Media
- Human Services Foundation - to prepare for programs in the School of Human Services
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees - to prepare for programs in the School of Health Sciences
- Pre-Technology - to prepare for programs in the Schools of Applied Science & Technology, Building Technology and Transportation Technology
- Diploma to Graduate certificate options
- Diploma to degree options
Do you wish to receive credit for course work done at another college or university?
- Getting credit for a course taken at another college or university (external credit)
- Getting credit for an entire semester or year of courses taken at another college or university (advanced standing)
- Recognition of work experience or individual study for credits at Fanshawe (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition)
Second Career applicants
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.