Post-secondary day school

Students considering withdrawal from a program or course are expected to meet with their Academic Advisor and program co-ordinator or divisional chairperson. Often alternatives to withdrawal are available. An "Application for Student Withdrawal" form is available from your Academic Advisor, in the Office of the Registrar, Room E1012, or from a counsellor in Room F2010.

Continuing education

Upon written request, a student in a graded course may withdraw from the course without academic penalty by a deadline date representing 70% of the course duration. The student's academic transcript will display a 'W' grade for this course. Forward requests to the program division or the Registrar's office (room E1012). Failure to withdraw before this date will result in an 'F' grade.


More Information about Withdrawal and Refund of Fees