MBNA Rewards® Platinum Plus® Mastercard® credit card
Welcome offer! Earn up to 10,000 bonus points for travel, gift cards and more.††
- Welcome offer: Get 5,000 bonus points when you enroll in e-statements and 5,000 more points when you make your first eligible purchase†† within 90 days of account opening
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurants purchases ($5,000 max annual spend per category)‡
- Earn points every day: get 1 point for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases‡
- Flexible rewards: Redeem your points for travel, gift cards, and more‡
- Your MBNA Rewards Points never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer and: (a) in order to obtain a "First Eligible Transaction Bonus" of 5,000 bonus points, the account must be used for at least one eligible transaction within the first 90 days of account opening that is not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request or otherwise disputed, and (b) in order to obtain a "Paperless Bonus" of 5,000 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca, and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. Please allow 8 -10 weeks from the transaction date and the Paperless Statement enrollment for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each of the First Eligible Transaction Bonus and the Paperless Bonus). This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the "Program") associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. You will earn two (2) points per dollar spent on eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases to a maximum annual amount of $5,000 in each category.
Eligible purchases that are not eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases will earn a Base Earn Rate of one (1) point per dollar. The redemption rate for Points earned may differ depending on the redemption option chosen. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of Points, and other important conditions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. 110
®/MBNA is a trade-mark of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible for maintaining this website. Current information about the MBNA product is available at the link provided to MBNA’s website.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.