AUT3 - Autism and Behavioural Science (Online)
This program has 2 field placements:
- Field Placement 1 (140 hours);
- Field Placement 2 (210 hours).
In order to go on field placement, you are required to complete the following pre-placement requirements:
**See Professional Practice Health Form below to bring to your health care provider with additional details.
- Mumps, Measles, Rubella
- Tetanus/Diphtheria and Polio
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (highly recommended)
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Standard First Aid Certificate and CPR – Level C
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check
**Must have been completed within one year of your final day at field placement
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
List of acceptable Nonviolent Crisis Intervention certifications available here
- Sign Placement Agreement (below)
All certifications must be valid until the last day of your final field placement. A more detailed guide for each section listed is provided below in the Guide to Completing your Professional Practice Requirements.
Once you have gathered the above information, you will be required to upload the documents and meet with a health professional to get the documents verified. To complete this, book an appointment with Synergy Verified:
- Please visit https://verified.sgappserver.com/
- Click "Forgot Password"
- Use your FOL email address to change your password
**If you continue to have issues, please reach out to www.synergyhelps.com.
- December 1 for AUT3 students;
- Or at least four weeks before you begin your field placement (for part-time students).
Documents, forms and links
- Guide to Completing your Professional Practice Requirements
- Pre-Placement Process
- Professional Practice Health Form
- Placement Agreement
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Acceptable Certifications