These modules will train you how to speak the language of Tech, in order to better communicate with I.T. staff. As a result, projects will be delivered on time and in budget thanks to having a greater understanding of the processes and requirements involved at the outset. Closing the gap between Code and Communication. Learn to speak the language of coding, without having to become a software developer, through 30 hours of digestible video content.
- Get ahead of the game: Improve your overall tech-literacy and stay relevant
- Leverage the benefits of Big Data and the Cloud
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Improve your communication and cross-team collaboration with IT teams and tech colleagues
- Grasp the core principles of coding
- Identify the most relevant programming languages in Front End and Back End development
- Take control of the technical elements of projects that affect your department/role
- Make more effective decisions by understanding development processes, skills, languages and IT tools
- Eliminate waste and downtime: Implement Lean and Agile work practices in your workplace
In an age where technology and data are rapidly transforming every industry, technically skilled staff are key to gaining a competitive advantage.
- Project Managers
- Accountants and Financiers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone Working Closely with Technology