Health Practitioner Training
Our training combines theoretical learning – which may include a self-paced, online component – with practical, hands-on learning in a lab setting. Our small class size offers a personalized training environment. Deepen your knowledge of the health care area you are currently employed in or use the training to expand your practice or gain a competitive advantage in your job market.
PSW Training Workshops
- Footcare (2 Days) - Register
- Venipuncture & IV (1 Day) - Register
- Pharmacology For PSWs (1 Day)
- Lifts, Transfers & Fall Prevention (1 Day)
- Conflict Resolution (1 Day)
- IM Injections (1 Day) - Register
- Food Handler (1 Day)
- Palliative Care (1/2 Day)
- Neurological Disorders (1/2 Day)
- Patient Centered Care (1/2 Day)
- Diabetes (1/2 Day)
- Dementia (1/2 Day)
- Mental Wellness of Elderly (1/2 Day)
- Wound Care (1/2 Day) - Register
With the current and evolving marijuana laws in Canada, it is important to understand the issues regarding the possession and use of marijuana/cannabis in the workplace. This workshop helps employees and employers understand the facts about marijuana possession, applicable laws and impairment on the job. Participants will receive practical guidance to help develop and apply appropriate and effective policies and procedures in their workplace.
Cannabis In The Workplace
Cannabis is the Workplace: Management Training provides participants with information about cannabis in the workplace, focusing on the issue of impairment and workplace safety.
Note: This online course is self-paced. On average, the course will take about 1-hour to complete. Printable certification available upon completion of course quiz.