[reboot] Leadership Experience
- [reboot] equips participants with practical skills, promotes self-awareness and examines shared experiences.
- Daily activities will include a series of case studies and practical outdoor exercises designed to help participants identify their current leadership styles, as well as establish and work towards their personal leadership goals.
- Step outside your comfort zone, push your boundaries and shift your mindset.
Programs and Themes
Leadership and Character
To lead others you must first lead yourself. That requires self-awareness and management of who you are, how you think and feel, and how you do things.
- Resilient leaders can sustainably operate in high-stress environments, bounce back from challenges, and even grow from the experience.
- Accountable leaders take responsibility for their actions and those of their team, are open to feedback, and are answerable for their decisions.
Collaboration and Innovation
- Innovation is about fundamentally understanding a user’s needs and the problem to be solved. The process then proceeds to rapid prototyping and experimentation with learning from failure being the key to success.
- Complex issues are best suited to collaborative problem solving and open communications, all underpinned by deep trust.
People and Culture
- Trust is the #1 determinant of team effectiveness. Building an organizational culture that is high trust is a leader’s top priority.
- Proper feedback techniques foster a culture of personal and team accountability, enable people to reach beyond their perceived potential, and makes communications transparent.
Date: May 27 - 29, 2019
- Cost: $4,000 +HST
- Venue : Long Point Eco-Adventures - Ontario's great outdoor adventure!
[reboot] is powered by the Gasparotto Group. Practical solutions for all of your leadership needs at the individual, team and organizational levels.
To rsvp for [reboot], please complete the form below. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.