The Fanshawe Foundation is dedicated to supporting Fanshawe College, its students and stakeholders, while developing a platform for ongoing and reliable community contributions for future initiatives at the College.
To strengthen Fanshawe College by attracting donor and partner investments in support of student success.
To be recognized as a leader in building philanthropic support in the College environment.
The Fanshawe College Foundation commits to the following values in its relationships with donors, Fanshawe College, alumni, community stakeholders and partners:
- Trust: we value trust that is placed in us from our donors. Our work is conducted with the highest ethical standards, integrity, confidentiality and sound business practices on all levels.
- Accountability: we are accountable to our donors, to the college and to the community for their support and trust.
- Service: we provide superior customer service to our donors, Fanshawe College and our community stakeholders.
- Excellence: we commit excellence to all that we do.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.