The Adopt-A-Falcon program provides an avenue for alumni, friends, family and staff to stay involved and maintain a proud Fanshawe Falcons athletics legacy. These generous donations are used to directly enhance Fanshawe Athletics programs through:
- Scholarship Incentive Program (Recruiting scholarship)
- Fanshawe College Varsity Athletic Bursary (Opportunities for athletes with financial need)
- Team Development (Non-conference travel, hosting events and sport science support)
- Program Enhancements (Equipment, team apparel)
The contributions received through the Adopt-A-Falcon program allow our talented student athletes to pursue their goals and realize their potential without monetary constraints.
For more information please contact Nev Carson.
* All donations must comply with and are subject to all CCAA, OCAA, and Fanshawe College rules and policies.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.