Stuttgart, Germany and Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dates: May 4 to 13, 2020.
Location: Stuttgart, Germany and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Participants of the Short Term Program will have the unique opportunity to experience business-related models and search for emerging trends in technology, innovation and sustainability. Within two weeks, distinguished lecturers from Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium will take students from around the world through an intensive study and cultural program.
The first week of the program will be spent in Stuttgart, Germany, and the second week will be spent in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This program is open to all current business students at Fanshawe College and can qualify for elective credit with approval from program coordinator in advance. There is scholarship funding available for students participating in summer programs. For more information on available scholarships, visit the International Office (E2025) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program will cost 1,250 € ($1,810 CAD) for two weeks.
As a partner school, Fanshawe students are offered a discounted price. Please check back soon for this discounted price.
- Social activities;
- Travel between Stuttgart and Amsterdam.
- Round-trip airfare;
- Visa/insurance costs.
In Stuttgart, students will be accommodated in Hostel Alex 30 from Sunday to Monday (May 3 to 4) and Wednesday to Saturday (May 6 to 9). HdM has booked 16 beds in dormitories (three to four beds per dorm) for students participating in the Innovation Boot Camp. Students can contact the hostel and select a room in advance (please refer to "HdM" when booking your bed at the hostel).
In Amsterdam, students will be staying in StayOkay Amsterdam Vondelpark from Saturday to Thursday (May 9 to 14). Dormitories (approx. three to four beds per dorm) are foreseen for 20 students. Students will need to contact the coordinator at HvA by March 31, 2020 at the latest in order to have their room booked for them.
The applications for this summer program are due by March 15, 2020.
- Pick up an application form from the International Office (E2025), or request one via email from email@example.com;
- Submit a completed application form and application essay to Caitlin Smith, International Projects and Exchange Coordinator, Fanshawe International (E2025) no later then Monday, March 9 at 1:00 p.m.;
- Final selections will be confirmed by Wednesday March 11, 2020.
For more information go to the International Office (E2025, London Campus) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.