The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Dates: July 2020, two- and four-week programs available.
Location: The Hague University of Applied Sciences in The Hague, Netherlands.
Do you want to make a difference to the world’s big issues? Are you interested in looking at global issues from an interdisciplinary perspective? The Hague Summer School in the Netherlands is a cutting-edge two- or four-week modular course, which looks at solving global issues by connecting the public and private sectors. We look at these 'wicked' problems through the eyes of engineers, social scientists, entrepreneurs and human rights and security professionals.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences encourages everyone to invest in change. We want to train students in becoming world citizens to improve the world we live in. There is no better place to learn and practice world citizenship than in The Hague, the International City of Peace and Justice and the political, cultural heart of the Netherlands.
This summer program is open to all students at Fanshawe College and can qualify for elective credit with approval from program coordinator in advance. There is scholarship funding available for students participating in summer programs. For more information on available scholarships, visit the International Office (E2025) or email email@example.com.
Students are able to participate in general and elective modules in this summer program. Modules include multiple visits to international organizations in and around The Hague.
Two weeks: € 1750 ($2,542 CAD).
Four weeks: € 3400 ($4,940 CAD).
As a partner school, Fanshawe students are offered a discounted price. This price will be given to us soon.
- Study materials;
- Social events;
- Round-trip airfare;
- Visa/insurance costs.
The price includes accommodation, which is given by the University and will be located within the city. More information about accommodation will be given soon.
The applications for this summer program are due by March 15, 2020.
- Pick up an application form from the International Office (E2025), or request one via email from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Submit a completed application form and application essay to Caitlin Smith, International Projects and Exchange Coordinator, Fanshawe International (E2025) no later then Monday, March 9 at 1:00 p.m.;
- Final selections will be confirmed by Wednesday March 11, 2020.
For more information go to the International Office (E2025, London Campus) or contact email@example.com.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.