Parul University Summer Program in India
Dates: June 4 to July 1, 2019.
Location: Vadodara, India.
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, summer in India studying with Fanshawe's partner school, Parul University! India is the world's largest democracy and one of the most ancient and diverse civilizations. You will study at Parul University in Vadodara City, known as “Sanskari Nagari” or the ‘cultured city'. This four-week program will be filled with two classes focused on Indian Culture and Cross-cultural Communication as well as sightseeing tours, visits to historic and cultural sites, visits to local industries, and fun social events.
- Indian Culture: Traditions, Customs and Arts of India;
- Cross-Cultural Communications.
Program cost: $1,100.00 CAD.
- Daily breakfast buffet;
- Entrance fees and transportation for all scheduled extracurricular activities;
- Hindi language lessons;
- Breakfast, lunch, some dinners;
- Transportation to/from campus each day.
- Health insurance;
- Round trip airfare and transportation;
- Visa (if necessary)
- Personal spending;
Students in the summer program are eligible to register for hotel accommodation close to campus. This accommodation is in an approved, secure hotel and is arranged by Parul University. The cost varies depending on room selection:
|Occupancy||Cost per person per night||Total cost per program (28 nights)|
|Single||Rs 2,250 ($45 CAD)||$1,260 CAD|
|Double||Rs 1,500 ($30 CAD)||$840 CAD|
|Triple||Rs 1,250 ($25 CAD)||$700 CAD|
Applications for the India Summer Program are due: April 6, 2019.
- Pick up an application form from the International Office (E2025) or request one via email from email@example.com;
- Submit the completed application form to Caitlin Smith, International Projects and Exchange Coordinator, Fanshawe International (E2025) no later than April 6, 2019;
- Selected students will be contacted for an interview;
- Final selections will be confirmed on an on-going basis until the spaces are full.
For more information go to the International Office (E2025, London Campus) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.