The cost of studying abroad is likely lower than you think! There are no extra fees to Fanshawe College for an exchange. You don’t need to worry about additional international tuition fees abroad either – when studying on exchange you will pay your regular Fanshawe tuition and fees.
- Tuition & Fees (to Fanshawe)
- Health Insurance
- Visas (country dependent)
- Personal Travel and Living Expenses
- No fee to Fanshawe to participate
- You can use OSAP during your exchange
- Significantly lower textbook costs overseas
Students studying on exchange are also eligible to apply for the Fanshawe College International Exchange Opportunity Scholarship. This scholarship has a value of $2,500.00 for 4 months of study abroad. Most students report that the scholarship covers their flights, health insurance, travel visa, and 1 or 2 months of rent. Since 2012 Fanshawe College has awarded over $500,000.00 to students through this scholarship!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.