As part of Fanshawe's internationalization strategy and supported by scholarships from the Ontario Ministry of Colleges, Training and Universities, Fanshawe's School of Business students have an opportunity to take a semester abroad in Europe. Scholarships may be awarded to students who qualify.
Who Is eligible?
Students registered in any of the following programs at Fanshawe College:
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Digital Marketing)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resources Management)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Business Administration - Leadership & Management
- Business - Marketing
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business - Accounting
- Business Administration - Accounting*
- Business - Human Resources
- Human Resources Management*
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
*Possibilities to go on exchange if students are flexible with academic progression.
To be eligible, students must be in good standing at the time of selection, meet the GPA requirement (minimum 3.0) and intend to return to Fanshawe at the conclusion of the semester abroad to complete any outstanding program requirements.
Universidade Casa Grande
Hogeschool Zeeland University of Applied Sciences
Cork Institute of Technology
Bern University of Applied Sciences
Instruction will be in English and a full range of student services will be provided.
There is no fee for participation. Students will pay their regular tuition to Fanshawe while studying abroad. They will pay no tuition fees to the host institution. Students will be assisted to locate suitable on-campus or off-campus accommodation by the host institution. Students will pay their own transportation, medical insurance, foreign residency permit and living expenses. They will remain registered at Fanshawe and therefore will be eligible to receive OSAP and other forms of financial assistance for which they qualify. A portion of the cost for flight, health insurance, and accommodation can be covered by the Fanshawe College International Exchange Opportunity scholarship, if the student is approved.
Students will receive Fanshawe credit for all approved courses successfully completed at the host institution. A learning plan must be approved by the Program Coordinator prior to the student's departure.
For more information about exchange opportunities within the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, please contact Ingrid Amezquita-Montoya, International Student Success Advisor at IamezquitaMontoya@fanshawec.ca.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.