WE REQUIRE ORIGINAL OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS. FAXED OR SCANNED COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Original High School transcripts (If documents are not in English, we require both original documents and the documents translated into English and notarized.)
- High School diploma (translated, if required).
- All university original transcripts. (if applicable. Please translate, if required)
- All university degrees. (if received, translated, if required)
- National College Entrance Exams (NCEE) results. (China only)
- Provincial Examination Results. (China only)
- Please note that students from countries other than China may be required to send original documents specific to their educational system.
- At this time, as directed from Huron University College, we are not able to use Junior College (2, 3 or 4 year diploma programs) as a basis of admission.
Apply to University Through Fanshawe College
Each of the following University Colleges at The University of Western Ontario accept Fanshawe College's English as a Second Language (ESL) Program as their entrance standard.
Steps in Your Application Procedure:
- Review programs offered at King's, Huron, and Brescia University Colleges and choose the university college that best suits your academic future;
- Apply jointly to the university college of your choice and Fanshawe College at the same time by completing the application on the relevant page below;
- As part of your application, send original or certified copies of your transcripts and high school graduation certificate;
- If accepted, you will receive a conditional Letter of Acceptance from your university college of choice and Fanshawe College;
Note: Completing Fanshawe College's Level 5 ESL program with at least an 80% average will enable you to enter your first year of university without a TOEFL or IELTS Score.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.