Brescia University College (Brescia) in partnership with Fanshawe College (Fanshawe), has developed a joint application to allow international students to apply to Brescia and Fanshawe at the same time. Students will be issued two letters of acceptance from:
- Brescia University College: conditional letter of acceptance for your selected undergraduate program at Brescia, plus
- Fanshawe College: letter of acceptance to Fanshawe College's ESL Program. Students must complete the Fanshawe Level 5 ESL Program with an 80% average to enter Brescia.
Areas of study include:
- Management and Organizational Studies (Business)
- Finance & Administration
- Organizational & Human Resources
- Religious Studies
- Women's Studies
- Political Science
- Health Sciences
- Family Studies (Human Ecology)
- Family Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.