King's University College (King's) in partnership with Fanshawe College (Fanshawe) has developed a joint application to allow international students to apply to King's and Fanshawe at the same time. Students will be issued two letters of acceptance from:
- King's University College: a conditional letter of acceptance for your selected undergraduate program at King's;
- Fanshawe College: a letter of acceptance to Fanshawe College's ESL Program. Students must complete the Fanshawe Level 5 ESL Program with an 80% average to enter King's.
Graduates of King's University College will receive degrees from The University of Western Ontario.
Areas of study include:
- Management and Organizational Studies (Business)
- Global Commerce
- Organization and Human Resources
- Catholic Studies
- Dramatic Literature
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Population Studies
- Childhood and Social Institutions
- Social Justice and Peace Studies
- Social Work
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.