Fanshawe and local services
Where is the International Services office on campus?
- Room E2025. This is on the second floor of E building above the Registrar's office, beside Financial Aid.
Where can I get foreign documents translated?
- London Cross Cultural Learner Centre
505 Dundas Street, London
Provides assistance to new comers and minority groups in the London area.
- LUSO Community Services
1193 Oxford Street East, Unit 2 , London, Ontario N5Y 3M2
Supported by the United Way of London and Middlesex, LUSO provides programs and services for children, youth and families and seniors of culturally diverse and ethnic backgrounds.
- Across Languages Translation and Interpretation
515 Richmond Street, Unit 3 London, ON N6A 5N4
Provides interpreter and translation services in over 65 languages.
- Immigration lawyers
Some immigration lawyers also provide translation services for legal purposes. For a list of these look in the Yellow Pages of the London Telephone book under Immigration and Naturalization Consultants
OR check the Yellow pages online at http://www.yellowpages.ca/. Use "Find a Business in Canada" and search for Immigration Lawyers.
IMPORTANT: Fanshawe College only accepts translated documents which have been assessed by the International Credential Service of Canada (ICAS) http://www.icascanada.ca/
How do I apply to Fanshawe College?
- There is detailed information regarding the application process on the International Students page on Fanshawe's website.
Where are the public libraries in London?
- London Public Library (LPL)
Central branch is located at 251 Dundas Street, London.
- The LPL has 16 branches throughout the city. The one closest to Fanshawe College is the Beacock Branch, 1280 Huron Street, London
- The library has a web-based online catalogue. For more information on London Public Library services and locations, or to search the catalogue, go to : http://www.londonpubliclibrary.ca/
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.