Welcome to Fanshawe College, where 7,700 international students from more than 100 countries have chosen to study!
Why should YOU choose Fanshawe?
There are so many reasons why you too should choose Fanshawe College, but here are five really good ones to get you excited about applying to study with us:
- Experience counts. We've been providing real-world career training for 50 years as a full-service Government of Ontario community college, offering 200+ post-secondary certificate, diploma, degree and graduate programs and consistently working to deliver new and innovative options that meet labour market demands.
- Putting you to work in Canada. We have over 50 co-operative education programs which is more than any other college in Canada. These programs help jumpstart your career by combining valuable, paid work experience with your academic program.
- Your home away from home. We partner with the Canada Homestay Network to help you find a home that makes you feel welcome as you adjust to your new life in Canada. You also have the option to apply for residence right on campus or to look for your own place to call home with our off-campus housing listing.
- Location, location, location. Our London, Ontario campus boasts state-of-the-art learning facilities in modern buildings set on 100 acres of stunning landscaped property. London, Ontario also known as "The Forest City" is a beautiful, mid-sized city located only two hours from Toronto and Niagara Falls by car.
- Perks included in your tuition. You probably already know that our tuition is an incredible value compared to that of the United States or United Kingdom, but did you know that your tuition gets you more than just a seat in the classroom? Included in your tuition: Fanshawe Cares Arrival and Accommodation Services, a bus pass, health and dental insurance, a fitness membership and access to athletics events and 200+ clubs and events every year!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.